Wet n Wild is a cruelty free makeup brand currently based in Los Angeles, California. The company launched in 1979 in Brooklyn, New York with $0.99 lipsticks and nail polishes. According to their website, they are the '#1 value brand in America' and they pride themselves on their low-cost products.
Fun Facts About Wet n Wild:
- We are super safe. In fat, in a study that tested over 400 lipsticks, wet n wild lipsticks came out on top as the brand with the least (or no) lead content. The campaign for Safe Cosmetics detected 100% lead free in wet n wild lipsticks.
- We were the first to introduce black nail polishes into drugstores, fulfilling the dreams of goth kids everywhere.
- Wet n Wild sells a black eyeliner pencil every 20 seconds. That's 1.5 million eyeliners a year!
- Brand new
- Imported from USA
- What glides on like butter, feels like a second skin and wont budge?
- Our Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick! Made with glammed out superpowers, it goes on glossy yet transforms into a high - pigmented matte finish with some serious staying power.
- Read our lips! This color is going nowhere.
- Glides on glossy and transforms into high-pigmented matte finish
- Lightweight formula made with serious staying power
- Intense pigmentation without drying the lips
- Vivid Color
- Ultra - Matte Finish
- Comfortable Wear