Wet n Wild is a cruelty free makeup brand currently based in Los Angeles, California. The company launched in 1979 in Brooklyn, New York with $0.99 lipsticks and nail polishes. According to their website, they are the '#1 value brand in America' and they pride themselves on their low-cost products.
Fun Facts About Wet n Wild:
- We are super safe. In fat, in a study that tested over 400 lipsticks, wet n wild lipsticks came out on top as the brand with the least (or no) lead content. The campaign for Safe Cosmetics detected 100% lead free in wet n wild lipsticks.
- We were the first to introduce black nail polishes into drugstores, fulfilling the dreams of goth kids everywhere.
- Wet n Wild sells a black eyeliner pencil every 20 seconds. That's 1.5 million eyeliners a year!
- Brand new
- Imported from USA
- Weight: 5.85gm per piece
- A stroke of Color Icon Blush will have you glowing as if lit from the inside out!. Allow your skin to speak for itself with a fine flush of this silky smooth pressed powder blush that adds a whisper of color to your cheeks.
- Color Icon Blush flatters an array of skin tones with its easily blendable formula and application flexibility. Start off lightly for a no makeup, makeup look and if desired build up to a more intense radiance.
- This silky-smooth powder strikes the perfect balance between a blendable transparent sheen and a radiant pop of maximum color
- Buildable, blendable powder
- Long-lasting color