Wet n Wild is a cruelty free makeup brand currently based in Los Angeles, California. The company launched in 1979 in Brooklyn, New York with $0.99 lipsticks and nail polishes. According to their website, they are the '#1 value brand in America' and they pride themselves on their low-cost products.
Fun Facts About Wet n Wild:
- We are super safe. In fat, in a study that tested over 400 lipsticks, wet n wild lipsticks came out on top as the brand with the least (or no) lead content. The campaign for Safe Cosmetics detected 100% lead free in wet n wild lipsticks.
- We were the first to introduce black nail polishes into drugstores, fulfilling the dreams of goth kids everywhere.
- Wet n Wild sells a black eyeliner pencil every 20 seconds. That's 1.5 million eyeliners a year!
- Brand new
- Imported from USA
- Weight: 25ml per tube
- Lightweight formula
- Moisturizing formula is infused with Vitamin E
- Smooth skin for even makeup application
- Cruelty-free, gluten-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free and vegan
- A fresh face starts with photo-prepping primer.
- The primer is infused with pearl pigments to add dimension for that glow-from-within look.